Getting The Deal Through Automotive 2017
21 February 2017
A joint Hogan Lovells & GTDT publication on the law and regulation governing the automotive industry worldwide.
Through engaging, easily comparable Q&A style chapters, GTDT provides lawyers a platform for sharing their views on current market developments in the law.
A fast-changing and inter-connected world requires innovative thinking combined with proven experience – Hogan Lovells has therefore compiled a substantial Q&A style publication, which deals with the constantly altering automotive industry and its upcoming legal challenges. Over 30 in-house lawyers and various best-friend law firms contributed to this cross-practice piece of work covering 17 different countries.
Topics addressed include:
- regulatory frameworks for automobile manufacture and distribution
- manufacture and supply structures
- vehicle distribution rules for importers, distributors and dealers
- merger, acquisitions and investments
- safety and environmental regulations
- product recall and liability
- competition issues
- intellectual property protection and
- technological and mobility advances