Practical Impact of Export Control Reform for the Satellite Industry
Please join us before the SatelliteEve reception at Hogan Lovells for a panel discussion on export control reform for the satellite and commercial space industry. Kent Bossart of SES, Barbara Clark of Orbital ATK, Sean Fleming of Hughes, and Stephen Propst of Hogan Lovells will discuss the latest revisions to the export control lists, the broader impact of reforms, remaining licensing and classification issues under the ITAR and the EAR, and practical strategies for compliance.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Status of Export Control Reform initiative and outlook under Trump administration
- Recent revisions to ITAR and EAR control lists for the space industry
- Impact of list revisions for international operations and cross-border transactions
- Discussion of areas still subject to ITAR controls
- Considerations for launch service providers under U.S. export control and the Missile Technology Control Regime
This program is complimentary, but space is limited. Register now.
Immediately following this program, don't forget to join us for the 2017 SatelliteEve reception. Click here for more information.