The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the EU’s current Third Country Regimes (TCR) and explores the impact of a new UK-EU relationship based on equivalence for UK-based firms. It also considers the UK’s own future TCR as well as the availability of other alternatives to passporting and TCRs for provision of financial services between the UK/EU post-Brexit.
The detailed publication will be launched at a panel discussion event with industry leaders and members of the policymaking community.
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Rt Hon. Peter Lilley MP, Member of the Committee on Exiting the European Union
- Baroness Bowles of Berkhamsted, Former Chair of the European Parliament's Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee
- Mark Hoban, Chair of the IRSG
- Rachel Kent, Global Head of the Financial Institutions Sector, Hogan Lovells
- Miles Celic, Chief Executive, TheCityUK