With the buzz around Blockchain growing daily, there is a need to shed some light on the current reality and future potential of the technology. APCO Worldwide is organising a series of events on blockchain, with the first of these focusing on the Financial Services sector.
On Tuesday 8th November APCO Worldwide are hosting a roundtable lunch, bringing together representatives from the financial services and technology industries, as well as the European institutions to discuss the future of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) in Europe.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Michael Thomas: Partner – Market Infrastructure and Financial Institutions, Hogan Lovells
- Hugh Grant: Chief Technology Officer, Barclays
- Jennifer Peve: Executive Director – Strategy and Business Development, DTCC
- Andreas Ebert: Regional Technology Officer, Western Europe, Microsoft
- Peteris Zilgalvis: Head of Unit – Startups and Innovation, European Commission, DG CNECT
The debate will be moderated by Theo Mooore, Head of the EU financial Services Practice at APCO Worldwide in Brussels.
We hope you can join for what is sure to be a lively and engaging discussion.
As places are limited, please email email@example.com at your earliest convenience.