On Thursday 30 June we host our third Africa Forum where we will be looking at the forces of disruption and agents of change and innovation that are shaping the Africa narrative.
We are delighted to welcome keynote speaker Donald Kaberuka, 7th President of the African Development Bank (2005 - 2015) and Finance Minister of Rwanda (1997- 2005).
Key themes running through the day's agenda include:
- Transforming African economies
- Managing bribery and corruption in Africa
- Solving the infrastructure conundrum
- The changing face of finance
- Power on and power up - solving Africa's energy crisis
- Financial inclusion in Africa: A breeding ground for FinTech
- Building capacity: The future of international disputes in Africa
To view the full agenda, please click here.
Be part of the discussion. Influence the debate. Create the solution.
Get in touch to register your interest in attending the Forum.